It’s another night where I don’t have much to say. It is already 10 PM, and most any useful information I had to share is evaporated. I’ll see what I can do here.
1. I love GoodReads.
2. I need to see the optometrist, because I am also due to get some new contacts, and my eyes struggle at times to see clearly with my present helps.
3. The Cubs have awakened coming out of the All Star Break. They are finally in the gear every Cub fan expected them to start the year in.
4. Note to Self: Read more, TV less. It’s a tough proposition with 3 hour Cubs games on 5-7 days a week. But it helps your thinking.
5. I forgot yogurt is pretty tasty, and pretty good for you. I love breakfast burritos, but man, they are heavy. I suspect my body would be glad for a break from those.
6. I need help selling a bunch of crap.
7. I need to sell a bunch of crap.
8. Letting go is never easy. Changing is challenging.
9. Just make sure you are giving somewhere. Helping someone somewhere, with some regularity.
10. Everything substantial has gravity.
I best sleep.